C.H. Waltz Sons, Inc., a full-service tractor dealership in Bloomsburg, is hiring an Office Administrator responsible for assisting management, providing day-to-day office support, maintaining office image and other basic office/clerical duties. The Office Administrator will report directly to the Bloomsburg Branch Manager. This person needs to be self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented and willing to provide exceptional office support to all co-workers. Job includes answering phone calls and emails, taking and distributing messages, maintaining filing systems, entering data, managing cash and bank deposits, monitoring and organizing office supplies/equipment, keeping a tidy work environment, interacting professionally with customers and directing customers to appropriate departments. Other duties may include scheduling sales appointments, preparing documents, and running errands. This person should be prepared to provide assistance to other departments as needed and may be required to help out at the Parts Counter and Sales Department as needed, especially during peak season.
We will provide training as needed.
This is a full-time position. Hours are Monday through Friday 8 am to 5pm and Saturdays 8 am to noon as needed. Peak season hours may vary. Includes full-time benefits.
- Provide day-to-day support to co-workers, especially sales staff
- Conduct clerical duties including filing, billing, responding to phone calls and emails
- Promptly answer phone calls/emails and provide professional customer service
- Prepare and send mail, monthly customer statements
- Maintain, organize and order office supplies, equipment
- Handle petty cash, bank deposits
- Update and maintain customer database
- Direct customers to the appropriate department
- Take and distribute messages, follow up as necessary
- Handle customer complaints and concerns in a professional, polite manner
- ALWAYS maintain a POSITIVE, UNITED team image to co-workers and customers
- Maintain a clean, orderly work environment
- Display current marketing material – banners, hangtags, posters, etc.
- Provide assistance to the Parts Counter and Sales Department as needed, especially during peak season
- High School Diploma
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Self-motivated and able to work with little to no supervision
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Willing to put co-workers needs first, support sales staff
- Effective, timely communication; Excellent written and verbal skills
- Above average computer knowledge
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Mail resume to 6570 SR 973 E, Cogan Station, PA 17728, Attn: Job Application or
- Drop off resume to or complete application in store at 20 Industrial Drive, Bloomsburg, PA 17815
- No phone calls